20 Years of Class A Safety Critical Components
From Engine Lifting Frames to Roll Cage Guards and Fully Integrated Cabins Keltech Engineering have been a trusted partner to OEM's here in Ireland, the United Kingdom and the USA for over 20 years servicing their "Class A Safety Critical" component requirements.
Our process driven approach to the manufacture of these fabrications provides the OEM with the confidence and assurance that their product will meet all industry standards and more importantly provide the adequate protection to all operators of their machinery and all other personnel and public whom may come in contact.
The Keltech Model:
- Let Keltech advise as to the most appropriate material selection.
- Keltech offer design assistance to ensure the part has:
- Best practice manufacture (Design is production driven)
- Part performance (Meets industry standard)
- Part longevity (Fold formation, Weld structure, etc all considered)
- In production parts are built through Keltech manufactured Jigging & Fixtures to ensure reproducibility.
- All Class A Safety Critical Components are fabricated by our BS EN 287-1 certified welders .
- Components are stamped with a unique serial code and all details are electronically logged by our QC department ensuring full traceability .
- Components are painted, furnished, packed suitably and then shipped direct to our OEM partners facility.
Interested? Don’t hesitate to contact me directly on 00353 864681333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keltech Target Tank Growth
Six of the top ten construction original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the world procure their steel fuel and hydraulic tanks from Keltech, a specialized tank manufacturer based in Waterford, Ireland. The company recently finished a multi-million euro transformation of its operations and the focus is now firmly on expanding its already impressive tank business.
Keltech turn Deise Men’s shed concept into reality!
In early September a gentleman waited patiently in Keltech reception holding a free hand sketch with some outline dimensions. After a brief chat he introduced himself as John Flavin, a member of the local Deise Mens shed. He was enquiring; could Keltech help build a non-slip ramp for the local workshop.
Keltech Announced as one of Irelands Best Managed Companies in 2022!
Keltech has been named as one of Ireland’s Best Managed companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards 2022. Keltech who demonstrated superior business performance was recognized for a second consecutive year at the gala awards held last night at the Convention Centre Dublin.
Cabinet Manufacturer Keltech To Attend Connected Britain.
High-volume cabinet manufacturer Keltech will attend their first ever Connected Britain on the 21st of September. The event offers an unrivaled opportunity to understand the technology, regulation, and investment environment for the rollout of next-generation networks in the UK.
Multi Million Euro Factory Investment Complete.
Keltech has now completed a multi-million-euro transformation of its operations based at the IDA Industrial Park, Waterford city. The contract manufacturing partner which supplies customers in; Ireland, the UK, Mainland Europe and the USA , has announced the completion of the 2 year investment programme.
"Blazing a Trail" Emma Daly.
Rathgormack born Emma Daily became Keltech’s very first female to enter our Welding Academy in November 2021. 8 months later Emma’s welding torch is burning bright. She has firmly become a key member of our Tank division and now fabricates fuel & hydraulic tanks for some of the largest construction equipment manufacturers in the world.